The Lutheran Schools of Lincoln
includes five Lancaster County schools with a common goal of educating tomorrow’s leaders in the context of faith formation. Our ministries provide intentional and directed growth, ensuring that both hearts and minds will be nurtured and protected. Across our campuses, we value an environment of emotional, cognitive, and spiritual growth for our community of administrators, educators, students, and their families. Lutheran Schools of Lincoln (LSL) views the pursuit of knowledge and faith formation as interrelated pillars helping students to better understanding their place in God’s kingdom. We would enjoy the opportunity to talk more about how your family can benefit from this educational community.
Our name is Lutheran, but our students come from a variety of faith backgrounds. Lutheran schools help young people grow into well-rounded, spiritually-grounded adults. From childcare to their senior year, students become part of the family, regardless of where or if they attend church.
We understand planning your child’s education is an important responsibility.
Following and exemplifying the teachings of Jesus Christ, all of the Lutheran Schools of Lincoln offer strong curricula, an inclusive environment, qualified and quality instructors, and the desire to positively influence tomorrow’s leaders.
- Accredited and approved by the Nebraska Department of Education
- Age-appropriate coursework which challenges and inspires students
- Preparing students for higher education and life beyond school
- ACT scores consistently ranking amongst the highest in the greater Lincoln area
- Recognizing Jesus Christ as our cornerstone
- Teaching a Christian worldview
- Emphasis on strengthening faith through God’s Word
- Faith creates the foundation for all student experiences
- Supporting parents in their responsibility for faith formation
- Faith-based approach reinforces bonds within families and with the Lord
- Building communities of support with families in our schools
- Providing fellowship and tools for successful parenting
- Combined 350 years of providing Lutheran education
- Serving over 1,000 students in the greater Lincoln area
- Operating safe, community-oriented campuses
- Dedicated alumni system fostering financial support and continual growth
We Want Your Family
We would appreciate the opportunity to talk with you about how Lutheran Schools might serve your family. Please contact us to set up a personal tour and to learn more about opportunities for your child.
These kids go beyond being a role model to others—they become servant leaders and passionate followers of Christ.