Discovering the best in every child.
Our goal is to educate tomorrow’s leaders in the context of faith formation. Our ministries provide intentional and directed growth, ensuring that both hearts and minds will be nurtured and protected. Across our campuses, we value an environment of emotional, cognitive, and spiritual growth for our community of administrators, educators, students, and their families. At LSL, we view the pursuit of knowledge and faith formation as interrelated pillars helping students to better understand their place in God’s kingdom. We would enjoy the opportunity to talk more about how your family can benefit from this educational community.
Lutheran Schools of Lincoln (LSL) includes four Lancaster County Lutheran elementary schools and one Lutheran middle and high school.
Learn How to Join the Journey
Our Students Come from All Walks of Life
Our name is Lutheran, but our students come from a variety of faith backgrounds. Lutheran schools help young people grow into well-rounded, spiritually grounded adults. We don’t require you to be a member of one of our churches, in fact, you don’t need to be a member of any church to attend a school in our campus. Regardless of your background, at Lutheran Schools of Lincoln every child in our childcare program and every student in our schools is part of our family, period.
We understand planning your child’s education is an important responsibility.
Following and exemplifying the teachings of Jesus Christ, all of the Lutheran Schools of Lincoln offer strong curricula, an inclusive environment, qualified and quality instructors, and the desire to positively influence tomorrow’s leaders.
- Accredited and approved by the Nebraska Department of Education
- Age-appropriate coursework which challenges and inspires students
- Preparing students for higher education and life beyond school
- ACT scores consistently ranking amongst the highest in the greater Lincoln area
- Recognizing Jesus Christ as our cornerstone
- Teaching a Christian worldview
- Emphasis on strengthening faith through God’s Word
- Faith creates the foundation for all student experiences
- Supporting parents in their responsibility for faith formation
- Faith-based approach reinforces bonds within families and with the Lord
- Building communities of support with families in our schools
- Providing fellowship and tools for successful parenting
- Combined 350 years of providing Lutheran education
- Serving over 1,000 students in the greater Lincoln area
- Operating safe, community-oriented campuses
- Dedicated alumni system fostering financial support and continual growth
We Want Your Family
We would appreciate the opportunity to talk with you about how Lutheran Schools of Lincoln might serve your family. Please contact us to set up a personal tour and to learn more about opportunities for your child.
These kids go beyond being a role model to others—they become servant leaders and passionate followers of Christ.